Stay confident, knowing your problems can be solved fast
with immediate remote & on-site support
MAKE YOUR MINUTES COUNT
In a world where every minute counts, we know how important it is to be as efficient as possible. When your computer starts acting up, or your server won’t boot, you need swift and useful advice.
Your business’s availability and ability to think ahead can make or break a business.
With PRO, you can get help quickly and know your business is in good hands.
Stop feeling like your business is hanging on by a thread.
GET BACK ON TRACK AND PEACE OF MIND
Your problems are solved quickly, with minimal downtime
No strings attached and straightforward pricing
We suggest improvements to avoid the problem in the future
One-stop-shop so you get several different issues resolved at once
WE’LL MAKE IT QUICK AND SIMPLE
“PRO has always been very quick to respond with any IT issues that come up. Their techs are knowledgeable, professional, and always up to the task.”
– Tyler M. Posey
WHEN DO I NEED REMOTE SUPPORT?
- Issues with sending/receiving email
- Malware infections
- Popups that you can’t close
- Problems with specialized software (QuickBooks, Office, industry-specific tools)
- Setting up different email accounts
- Printer software troubleshooting
BUSINESS REMOTE SUPPORT PRICING:
$150 per hour, with a minimum of 30 minutes. We extend the time in 15-minute increments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Give us a call at 773-572-9100 or fill the form below describing your issue
2. Our techs will schedule a time to help or jump in immediately
3. Download our secure software and watch us fix the issue
WHEN DO I NEED ON-SITE SUPPORT?
- Extending or setting up Wi-Fi
- Installing and setting up new computers
- Server troubleshooting
- Hardware issues when you can’t bring the device to our office
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
- VoIP implementation
- Office moves and relocation, etc.
BUSINESS ON-SITE SUPPORT PRICING:
$40 travel fee + $150 per hour, with a minimum of 1 hour. We extend the time in 30-minute increments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?