Affordable Outsourced IT Support in Chicago
Get help from a top Chicago Outsourced IT Support team that works as an extension of your small business — for a fixed flat rate.
Get Outsourced IT Support Services in Chicago
Oursource your IT Support needs to reach your business goals and eliminate standstills.
Technology should be helping you propel forward, not hold you down. Just call or email a PRO for any tech issue and free yourself from the complexities of IT.
Get unlimited Help Desk support at the touch of a button, antivirus to protect your devices, business data backups and a disaster recovery plan, and much more for one flat rate – cancel any time without risk.
The PROs will customize your plan based on your specific needs to help with strategic planning and come up with solutions that benefit your business or nonprofit, not just companies similar to yours.
Benefits of outsourced IT Support
Business EssentialsProactive approach with essential protection
Unlimited remote support
Web content filtering
Monthly device health report
Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace support
Specialized business application support
Onsite IT support services 15% off
Labor for in-shop repairs 15% off
Business Essentials PlusDedicated IT team with advanced cybersecurity protection
Everything in Business Essentials, plus:
Secure data backup in the Cloud
Dedicated account manager
Advanced email protection and management
Compliance planning and management
Priority onsite assistance
24/7 network monitoring and support
Designing and maintaining a disaster recovery plan
Yearly virtual CTO meeting to discuss future IT plans
proactive approach with essential protection
- Unlimited Remote Support – priority service via phone or email
- Antivirus/anti-malware protection (managed and maintained by the PROs)
- Web Content Filtering for suspicious sites
- Monthly Device Health Report
- On-site Support 15% off
- Labor for In-shop Repairs 15% off
- Office365 and Google Workspace management and support
- Specialized Business Applications Support
- Remote Assistance with printers, scanners, computer issues, software glitches, and more
STARTING AT $60 PER MONTH per USER
IS THIS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR Chicagoland BUSINESS?
- Your IT support provider is unreliable or you don’t have one at all
- Some employees work or plan to work remotely
- You need one central place for all IT troubleshooting and projects
- You are not sure what technology to use to elevate your business
- Your business has a NAS or server, or is interested in central and secure file sharing
Dedicated it team with advanced cybersecurity protection
business essentials PLUS
- Business Essentials, plus:
- Secure Data Backup in the Cloud
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Advanced Email Protection and Management
- Compliance Planning and Management
- Priority On-site Assistance
- 24/7 Network Monitoring, Maintenance, and Support for higher uptime
- Developing and maintaining a Disaster & Backup Recovery plan
- Yearly Virtual CTO Meeting to discuss future IT plans
STARTING AT $85 PER MONTH per USER
IS THIS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR chicagoland BUSINESS?
- Your current IT support is not responsive enough or is overwhelmed with requests
- You need a more strategic approach for your IT infrastructure and for reaching business goals
- You understand the importance of tech and want a proactive approach
- Your business handles sensitive information & needs to be compliant
- You need a comprehensive cybersecurity plan
Frequently Asked Outsourced IT Services questions
Outsourcing IT Services enable businesses to contract IT and technology-related tasks to a specialized vendor. This allows the business to lessen the workload of their current IT provider, supplement existing IT teams, or replace them entirely.
The benefits of outsourcing IT are:
Instead of maintaining an in-house IT Support team, outsourcing helps save cost with just one reasonable monthly fee
- Ease of use
With the right Outsourced IT Services, you don’t have to navigate between different vendors and companies. Just call one number when you need any technical help or advice
- Better support experience
Instead of relying on your in-house IT Support tech, an Outsourced IT Service company has a wealth of experience to address various issues quickly and efficiently
- Improved security
Our Outsourced IT company focuses on securing your data and making sure your business and employees are protected online
- Regulatory compliance
If your business or nonprofit organization needs to comply with specific regulations, we have the know-how and experience to get you up to speed and ensure you’re not behind on any technical compliance
PRO’s Unlimited Help Desk Support (Included in our Business Essentials plans) covers issues such as:
- Email deliverability issues
- Business-specific software troubleshooting
- Server troubleshooting
- Malware or adware removal
- Printer and scanner setup and troubleshooting
- Network connection or VPN troubleshooting
- Other issues that can be fixed remotely
There are many different IT service provicers, so you should hone down on what your business really needs and what you can afford.
For example, PRO specializes in supporting small businesses and nonprofit organizations with less than 75 employees (even as small as just a few users). This allows us to keep communications with your employees personal and lets us provide very fast support.
You should think of what is most important to you when it comes to IT support. Is it:
- Speed of support
- Focus on security
- One-stop-shop for all IT issues
- Strategic IT planning
- Workflow optimization, etc.
Talk these points through with potential Outsourced IT Support providers to make sure you are making the best possible decision.
We can be easily reached in 3 ways:
- By calling our dedicated Help Desk line and speaking to a PRO
- By sending an email to our dedicated Help Desk email, which will automatically create a ticket
- By creating a ticket in our Support Portal and seeing the ticket progress in real time
PRO deploys Bitdefender Antivirus, which is an award-winning global leader in cybersecurity solutions.
They are known to deliver best-in-class threat prevention, detection, and response solutions to businesses around the world and help PRO protect small businesses and nonprofits with all the tools corporations and enterprises are using.
Bitdefender partners with companies like Juniper, Acronis, Netgear, Konica Minolta, and others to provide the best cybersecurity solutions available.
We include the following metrics for your monthly review:
Health update & remote support summary
- Available storage space
- OS support status
- OS update status (patches detected, installed, available)
Issues detected and resolved
- # of malware threats detected
- # of computer alerts detected
- # of computer alerts resolved
Support ticket statistics
- Number of tickets resolved and opened
- All open and closed tickets in the previous month
We support a variety of business or nonprofit-specific software and apps, including (but not limited to):
- AvePoint, and many more
Please reach out to inquire about your specific software!
Outsource your IT Support TODAY
- Give us a call at 773-907-0600 or choose a package that fits your needs
- Our friendly Chicago based PROs will schedule a time to answer any questions and start the onboarding when you’re ready
- We install remote software on our computer and introduce your new IT team to you so you can start feeling better about your technology
IT Support in Chicago