Get affordable and experienced IT professionals in your corner
Great managed IT Services designed specifically for a small business — on your budget
Get a free IT assessment -
no strings attached
"*" indicates required fields
Managed IT Services allow businesses to outsource their IT tasks and issues to a dedicated IT Support company on a subscription- or on-demand basis.
Depending on the business’ needs, the Managed IT Service provider can either supplement existing IT Support teams or take ownership of all the business’ technical needs.
PRO customizes each Managed Support package precisely for your business’ or nonprofits needs. For example, your estimate might change based on:
- If you’re looking for on-demand or ongoing (mohtly/yearly) services
- How many devices/computers you need to proactively support
- If you need server or Cloud services support
- If you need VoIP phone system support
- If you need advanced threat protection for your data
- If you require onsite IT support, and more
We offer a free estimate after analyzing your business and proposing a fitting solution. Our Flat Rate packages start at $60/mo.
Managed IT Support services are perfect for small to medium-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations that don’t have the budget for a dedicated in-house IT team, but who are either looking to grow or are outgrowing their current IT team/technician.
Managed IT Support works as an extension of your company:
- All employees use just one phone number and email for any IT issue
- We keep all network infrastructure info and change logs in a secure vault to always stay on top of your tech
- We keep you up-to-date with the latest (but only relevant) technology that would benefit your business
- We make your employees feel comfortable reaching out when they are stuck on a technical issue
- We protect your data and devices from failures, hacks and other dangers
- Outsourcing IT is a much more budget-friendly option compared to an in-house team
Absolutely. PRO understands the fiscal responsibility that nonprofits have to upkeep while ensuring your donors’ and members’ data is secure. Technology that works like a well-oiled machine helps you reach more people and move your mission forward.
PRO works with many nonprofits in Chicago to help them harness their technology, and we offer packages customized for the needs and budgets of nonprofit organizations.
We tailor each Managed IT package to your needs and refrain from using a support ‘template’. You get the full freedom to pick which services will work best for your business – together with our expert advice, we will make sure your nonprofit or business will be elevated.
We offer Cloud Services for Small Business in Chicago, including setting up and managing Office365, Azure Virtual Desktops and Azure Cloud setup and maintenance. Please fill out the form on this page to get your quote!
We offer expert 3CX VoIP consultation, support and setup services by PRO’s certified 3CX engineers and can include it in your customized support package.
We can discuss the specific pricing for your small business VoIP system setup or support after gathering some details.